Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Talking on your cell phone is rude

We all know how irritating it is to be sitting next to someone screaming into their cell phone in a public place.  I don’t really care about your plans tonight or how crazy the party you were at last night was, so please, don’t add to the noise pollution around me.  (I’m assuming most people feel the same way…or I am just a very angry person.) This public announcement about cell phone use on the train makes me laugh.  You don’t want to make the elderly woman with a cane next to you cry due to your obscene cell phone use.  Nor do you want to make the cute girl next to you uncomfortable.  So please, turn those cell phones off!

2 comments:

  1. This poster says to turn the phone completely off if you're in the "silver seat" area (in other areas of the trains, emailing is OK but not talking of phones).

    The girl on the left is saying that she has a pace-maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for the translation. I am just starting to learn Japanese...and am not getting very far. Always thankful for clarification!

    ReplyDelete