Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

[caption id="attachment_584" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Beautiful and Delicious"][/caption]

Angela, AJ, and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.  We have truly been blessed this year and hope that you have been as well.  We also hope you all are able to gorge yourself by devouring among nature’s most noble and delicious animals, the “Wild Turkey”.  In any form, be it bourbon, mascot, fried or baked, the turkey is a majestic animal deserving of presidential pardons and your respect.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you at Thanksgiving and especially on Saturday for the annual UVa beatdown....(although I think in about 3 years, London will have this a competitive game). After the GT game, Garland, Sarah and I hiked up Sharp Top at Peak's of Otter. They then went to Foamhenge and I went to Crabtree Falls. On the way back a flock of turkeys crossed the road right in front of me. I tried to get my camera out and take pictures but was not very successful. About 22-30 crossed the road - some walked, some flying. An amazing sight.

    ReplyDelete