Monday, January 31, 2011

Sad Panda

Everyone told us to leave our dog in America when we moved to Japan, but I have found that the Japanese people love dogs, especially little poodles.  In fact, there are doggie boutiques everywhere, filled with everything from frilly dresses to pearl necklaces for puppies.  We don’t generally dress AJ up, with the exception of Halloween and his winter jackets for cold, but when I saw this panda outfit, I had to buy it!  I found it at a doggie boutique in Harajuku and couldn’t pass it up.  (James was clearly not with me that day!) AJ was not impressed, and the panda looks like it’s eating him.  I was thrilled to get a few pictures of him as a little panda.  Perhaps we will see this outfit again next year at Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. AJ is always cute but the panda does look like it swallowed him whole; maybe a good halloween costume but not for everyday:)

    ReplyDelete